- Perform transactions, trading products and assigned projects.
- Participate in the process of preparing bids, offers and bidding documents.
- Responsible for business, equipment and projects in the area that I am in charge of achieving the committed objectives.
- Make sure to follow the department's procedures to ensure high performance.
- Perform transactions with customers, business promotion, customer visits, product selection advice according to customer requirements.
- Recognize and process customers' requests '- effectively.
- Providing optimal solutions for customers, optimizing the benefits of customers and stakeholders.
- Coordinate other departments to implement the project implementation.
- Collect, analyze and process customer and market information, propose solutions related to markets and products.
- Perform other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Male Female
- Education / professional level:
- Graduated from university, college or intermediate specialized in engineering, business management, marketing, economics, chemistry and environment.
+ Proficient in office computing, work-related software.
+ Ability to communicate well and learn technical documents.
+English communication is quite good.
- Working in a dynamic, modern environment.
- To be entitled to annual social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, annual leave, annual leave and bonuses according to the year-end assessment and holidays as stipulated by the current Labor Law and the Company's regulations.
- Attractive salaries and bonuses based on competence and experience (Direct exchange during the interview)
5. Working conditions
• Working time: Monday to Saturday morning, morning from 8:00 - 12:00, afternoon from 13:00 - 17:00.
• Place of work: at the company office.