Job title: Project engineer
Place of work: 27 Le Trung Nghia, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Direct management: Project manager.
- Supervise and monitor construction and installation works, contribute ideas to build and approve construction methods.
- Prepare the minutes of acceptance of work and work items.
- Check the construction work of construction teams or subcontractors based on actual volume, acceptance forms ... periodically / unexpectedly.
- Guiding, consulting subcontractors or examination teams to set up construction methods, preliminary review of construction measures made by their subordinate units.
- Participate in supporting departments to prepare bids.
- Participate, contribute ideas to build construction rules, measures and other relevant documents and documents.
- Monitoring, monitoring implementation of regulations, procedures, violations and errors in construction are detected, reminded and suspended in time.
- The works are completed in the right quantity, technical and quality according to the approved design dossiers and construction measures.
- Errors in design documents, construction measures are detected and warned promptly, ensuring the right quality and progress.
- Strictly comply with regulations on labor safety.
- Perform other tasks as required by the division head.
Report to the Project Manager.
- Gender: Male
- Experience: 01 year or more.
- Priority for candidates with experience in supervising projects of installing environmental engineering products, chemical technology products, lining and coating products with composite FRP.
- Education / professional level: Graduated from University or College majoring in Engineering, architecture, civil and industrial construction, construction management.
- Good English communication.
- Good communication skills, negotiation, good negotiation.
- Be careful, sharp at work.
- Ability to create and interpret good projects, have a sense of responsibility at work.
- Using proficient software to support work.
- Working in a dynamic, modern environment.
- To be entitled to annual social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, annual leave, project leave, project holidays and holidays in accordance with the current Labor Law and the Company's regulations.
- Attractive salaries and bonuses based on competence and experience (Direct exchange during the interview).
- Working time: Monday to Saturday morning, morning from 8:00 - 12:00, afternoon from 13:00 - 17:00.
- Place of work: at the company office and the projects being installed.