The problem of environmental pollution is causing a lot of pressing for public opinion. The fact that some businesses build waste water treatment systems but do not operate, or operate improperly, causes problems. Wastewater treatment system during operation without experienced operators will generate a lot of incidents, in which the problem arises odor from the waste water treatment system.
There are many causes of bad odor from the treatment system:
- Because the original waste water had a bad smell, the construction system was open, there was no gas collecting pipe, so the odor spread in the air.
- The smell arises from the tank tank: The regulating tank is responsible for regulating the concentration and flow of waste water, in the tank with an aeration system in order to thoroughly disturb the pollutants as well as prevent anaerobic conditions from occurring in the bellows. Once the intake of air is insufficient, it will cause anaerobic decomposition, anaerobic microorganisms that produce H2S, CH4 causing unpleasant odors.
- Odor arising from biological tank clusters: The cause may be that microorganisms in waste water are dead, dirt accumulates, plus the amount of sludge in the tank causes anaerobic decomposition, bad smell even emits More birth than when stopping the system.
- The smell of chemicals used in physical and chemical processing.
- Odor arising from the process of sludge treatment, possibly due to the large amount of residual sludge, improper sludge treatment technology, leaving sludge for a long time also causes anaerobic pollution.
Harmful effects of bad odor from wastewater treatment system:
- Polluting the air environment, affecting people in the surrounding area or may just be people passing through the area with the exhaust gas. People who inhale these gases may be poisoned with the usual manifestations of dizziness, dizziness, headache, nausea, shortness of breath ... Smelly bad smells also adversely affect nerve organs, Respiratory.
- People affected by the stench that spread from the wastewater treatment system are more likely to experience sleep problems, nervous stress, stress and subsequent diseases that arise ...
- Many people after a long time inhaling toxic gases with bad odors appear to be adaptive, the sense of smell does not detect that odor even though the odor causing gases remain. This is very dangerous because the health is still badly affected but the affected person is unaware.
- In addition, air pollution also has long-term effects such as chronic respiratory diseases, lung cancer, cardiovascular disease, chronic heart disease, damage to the brain and nerves, and damage to organs. viscera such as liver, kidney.
- The working environment is less secure for operators in the transport system and sewage treatment plants during maintenance operations in manholes, pipelines, pumping stations and treatment plants.
- LETTER OF LETTER AND NOTICE OF BELLY NEW YEAR 2020 (17.01.2020)
- MEETING OF THE YEAR END PARTY (16.01.2020)
- VIETWATER EXHIBITION 2019 (18.11.2019)
- Harms of animal feed factory (12.09.2019)
- Method of treating odors with activated carbon (10.08.2019)
- TEAM BUILDING 2019 (18.07.2019)
- Harm of Nitrogen (17.06.2019)
- THE HARMFUL OF CROM FOR HUMAN HEALTH (07.06.2019)
- Harmful effects of chlorine on human health (27.05.2019)
- Heavy metals - Toxicity and pollution status (P2) (08.05.2019)