FRP Composite pipe system
ACE Company specializes in manufacturing composite pipes (FRP Pipe) used to conduct chemicals with high concentrations, high corrosion resistant pipes with different sizes to meet all the requirements of customers. Our composite FRP pipes (FRP pipes) are manufactured by machine-winding method according to DIN standards with outstanding advantages:
- Quick production, high economic efficiency
- Can adjust the ratio of fiber and plastic, helping to save costs
- The life of FRP pipe equipment is high because it does not corrode both inside and outside, if the plastic is properly used under normal operating conditions and the outside is properly supported then the time for use Products can be up to 15-20 years.
- The weight of FRP Composite Pipe is lighter than steel or concrete pipe, so it is easy to transport, easy to assemble, resulting in reduced pipe installation costs.
- The quality of the product is good, the surface is smooth and glossy.
Addresses provide prestige and quality FRP Composite pipes
Currently there are many units that supply FRP Composite pipes so it is not difficult for you to find a shopping address. However, not all of them are sure of the quality. Therefore, to be assured when choosing FRP Composite pipe products, please come to our ACE Company.
With staff with many years of experience in the field of manufacturing and supplying FRP Composite, we are committed to bringing the most satisfied products to customers in terms of quality and price.
In addition, customers can refer to many products made from FRP Composite of ACE Vietnam Co., Ltd. when visiting the website: http://www.acevn.vn.
- Chemical storage tanks and chlorine separator (11.04.2020)
- Composite tanks containing salt solution for Food yeast plant (04.04.2020)
- COMPOSITE BASIC CHEMICAL TANKS FOR BATTERY PLANT (30.03.2020)
- Incubation tank for fermentation (20.03.2020)
- FRP Composite Steel Tank (15.02.2020)
- Odor Treatment Srubber Frp Composite (15.02.2020)
- Odor Treatment Srubber (15.02.2020)
- Hood anh FRP Ducting Accessories (07.02.2020)
- FRP Composite Tanks contain PAC chemicals (27.12.2019)
- FRP Composite Tanks contain acid (25.12.2019)