FRP Composite Tanks contain PAC chemicals
ACE Company specializes in consulting, designing and constructing Tanks, covering concrete Tanks, stirring Tanks, piping systems and exhaust treatment Scrubber with FRP Composite. In particular, FRP Composite tanks contain highly corrosive chemicals such as H2SO4, HCl, NaOH acids, etc. along with the flexibility in size and weight, much lower than steel Tanks, Tanks. Concrete has made FRP Composite Tank products the best choice in the field of environment.
In addition to being a chemical storage Tank, FRP Composite Tanks are used a lot for other areas such as: Clean water Tanks, waste water Tanks, aquaculture Tanks ... Depending on the corrosive concentration of the chemical, different types of resins are used.
ACE Company has just completed the DO83 project for WT 2 factory, a PAC tank with a capacity of 30m3, supplied for clean water treatment plant with specifications:
• Composite covered steel frame will be the main structure to make this tank product.
If you want to use FRP Composite products contact us today 0909 96 05 69 or www.acevn.vn website. Nice to cooperate with you.
- COMPOSITE BASIC CHEMICAL TANKS FOR BATTERY PLANT (30.03.2020)
- Incubation tank for fermentation (20.03.2020)
- FRP Composite Steel Tank (15.02.2020)
- Odor Treatment Srubber Frp Composite (15.02.2020)
- Odor Treatment Srubber (15.02.2020)
- Hood anh FRP Ducting Accessories (07.02.2020)
- FRP Composite Tanks contain acid (25.12.2019)
- Chlorine treatment Scrubber for clean water supply plant (20.12.2019)
- FRP Composite Tanks contain chemicals (09.12.2019)
- FRP Composite Tanks contain PAC chemicals (15.10.2019)