FRP Composite tanks contain PAC chemicals
ACE specializes in consulting, designing and constructing tanks, covering concrete tanks, stirring tanks, piping systems and exhaust treatment towers with FRP Composite.
In particular, FRP Composite tanks contain highly corrosive chemicals such as H2SO4, HCl, NaOH acids, etc. along with the flexibility in size and weight, much lower than steel tanks and tanks. Concrete has made FRP Composite products the best choice in this environment field.
In addition to being a chemical storage tank, FRP Composite Tanks are used a lot for other areas such as: Clean water tanks, waste water tanks, aquaculture tanks ...
Depending on the corrosive concentration of the chemical, different types of resins are used.
ACE Company has just completed the DO56 project for WT 2 factory, FRP Composite square product PAC containing PAC chemicals with specifications:
- Size: 3.3m long, 2.5m wide, 1.8m high
• Case: 10mm
• 10mm bottom
• 7mm cover
- Material: 200P / R
- And some devices such as Topmanhole, Inlet, Outlet, ...
If you want to use FRP Composite products contact us today 0909 96 05 69 or www.acevn.vn website. Nice to cooperate with you.
- Chemical storage tanks and chlorine separator (11.04.2020)
- Composite tanks containing salt solution for Food yeast plant (04.04.2020)
- COMPOSITE BASIC CHEMICAL TANKS FOR BATTERY PLANT (30.03.2020)
- Incubation tank for fermentation (20.03.2020)
- FRP Composite Steel Tank (15.02.2020)
- Odor Treatment Srubber Frp Composite (15.02.2020)
- Odor Treatment Srubber (15.02.2020)
- Hood anh FRP Ducting Accessories (07.02.2020)
- FRP Composite Tanks contain PAC chemicals (27.12.2019)
- FRP Composite Tanks contain acid (25.12.2019)