FRP Composite Steel Tank
Composite covering for Steel Tanks under DO84 contract for S_V factory with specifications:
- Capacity 5m3
- Area of 3.5x1.4m
- Material: SS400
- Some other accessories such as Manhole, Nozzles, Lifting lugs, ...
Main Ingredients in Coating: Polyestene resin and fiberglass
Outstanding advantages of Composite coatings over other plastic materials:
• Excellent strength, impact resistance because of the reinforcement of fiberglass
• Very good anti-dust, ensure surface protection requirements are covered.
• Non-conductive, therefore safe for users.
• FRP Composite coating is completely resistant to chemicals such as concentrated HCL, diluted H2SO4, NaOH
The devices are covered with Composite corrosion resistant chemicals such as:
• Composite covering on steel materials
• Composite covering on concrete materials
• Composite covering for wastewater treatment tanks
• Composite covering for factory floor
ACE Company is proud of being one of the FRP Composite coated, corrosion resistant construction units for chemical containers.
With many years of experience, with enthusiastic staff, we are committed to bringing our customers the best quality products.
- Chemical storage tanks and chlorine separator (11.04.2020)
- Composite tanks containing salt solution for Food yeast plant (04.04.2020)
- COMPOSITE BASIC CHEMICAL TANKS FOR BATTERY PLANT (30.03.2020)
- Incubation tank for fermentation (20.03.2020)
- Odor Treatment Srubber Frp Composite (15.02.2020)
- Odor Treatment Srubber (15.02.2020)
- Hood anh FRP Ducting Accessories (07.02.2020)
- FRP Composite Tanks contain PAC chemicals (27.12.2019)
- FRP Composite Tanks contain acid (25.12.2019)
- Chlorine treatment Scrubber for clean water supply plant (20.12.2019)