ACTIVE CARBON FILTERS
As we know, H2S gas generated in reservoirs, waste water treatment works, factories are very popular today. This is a very toxic waste gas and produces a very unpleasant odor for the environment. Currently ACE has completed production and delivery of activated carbon filter for H2S treatment of wastewater treatment plant for one of the largest construction contractors in Vietnam.
The activated carbon filter has a Air capacity of 1,502m3/h with 2 main components including: FRP Scrubber produced by ACE Vietnam, ID 1,600x2,600 (H) mm and Activated carbon imported from abroad. With the design of the input H2S gas concentration of 37.5mg / m3 after passing through the dehumidifier and activated carbon layer, H2S gas has been treated almost completely, the activated carbon filter commits the output concentration <0.2. mg / m3, exactly as required by the investor for the gas system.
This project, ACE Company only grants activated carbon filter and the investor will supply the Suction Fans as well as gas gathering pipes.
ACE Vietnam Co., Ltd is the address that you can feel secure and satisfied when choosing to handle the smell for your unit. ACE Vietnam Co., Ltd. specializes in providing processing and installation of all environmental treatment systems from exhaust to odor, dust treatment.
In addition to the gas handling tower as mentioned above ACE Vietnam Co., Ltd. also has many other highly rated products such as: Tank, FRP Composite Tank, Composite Cover, Bearing cable tray and Operation platform are also made. with FRP Composite material
- COMPOSITE BASIC CHEMICAL TANKS FOR BATTERY PLANT (30.03.2020)
- Incubation tank for fermentation (20.03.2020)
- FRP Composite Steel Tank (15.02.2020)
- Odor Treatment Srubber Frp Composite (15.02.2020)
- Odor Treatment Srubber (15.02.2020)
- Hood anh FRP Ducting Accessories (07.02.2020)
- FRP Composite Tanks contain PAC chemicals (27.12.2019)
- FRP Composite Tanks contain acid (25.12.2019)
- Chlorine treatment Scrubber for clean water supply plant (20.12.2019)
- FRP Composite Tanks contain chemicals (09.12.2019)