With a wet scrubber, gas is passed through an area and sprayed with a wet substance. Water or other chemicals can be used when dust and particulate matter is to be removed. These chemicals are chosen to specifically react with certain airbone contaminants - generally acidic gases. This process adds a large amount of vapour to the exhaust gas.
1. OPERATION RULE:
Wet scrubbers are a special device used to remove a variety of pollutants from exhaust gas from manufacturing plants or other places. These devices use a scrubbing liquid to remove the pollutants. The exhaust gas is moved through the scrubbing chamber. When the gas is sprayed with the fluid, the heavier pollutants are pulled out of the gas and attach to the liquid because of its chemical composition. As the gas is passed through the cleaning mist, the contaminants are attracted to the mist and left behind.
- WHAT IS FRP MATERIAL? (16.10.2017)
- 5 OUTSTANDING ADVANTAGES OF FRP TANKS (24.10.2017)
- FILAMENT WINDING METHOD (16.10.2017)
- HAND LAY-UP METHOD (18.10.2017)
- UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT FRP COMPOSITE LINING/COATING (26.10.2017)
- GAS TREATMENT BY ADSORPTION METHOD (18.10.2017)
- AIR TREATMENT BY ABSORPTION METHOD (18.10.2017)
- AIR TREATMENT BY BIOFILTRATION (18.10.2017)